Ingredients for Dip Base & Dip Top: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate PMMA
Ingredients for Activator: 2-Propanone Acetic Acid Ethyl Ester
Ingredients for Brush Saver: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Hydroquinone
How to use Sassy Mouth's Dip Liquids:
- Prep nails and push back cuticles.
- Apply thin layer of Sassy Mouth's dip base to your nail.
- Pour over, lay, or dip your finger in the dip powder. Pro Tip: Use a toothpick or orange wood stick to clean excess product out of the cuticle and side wall areas.
- When liquid has set, make sure to dust off any remaining powder with a fluffy brush.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 until you have desired coverage.
- Apply generous layer of Sassy Mouth's activator and wait 2 minutes.
- File, buff, and shape to your liking.
- Apply more of Sassy Mouth's activator.
- After 2 minutes, wipe nails with a dry paper towel or lint free wipe.
- Using 2-3 quick strokes, apply the first coat of Sassy Mouth's top coat. * Pro Tip: Wipe top coat brush on a paper towl before putting it back in the bottle to avoid contamination.
- Apply second layer of Sassy Mouth's top coat making sure to evenly cover the nail surface and capping the edges.
- Wait 2 minutes for it to completely dry.
- Enjoy your beautiful mani!